We are here for you.
If your email inbox is anything like mine, it is loaded with messages from just about every company I do business with, big and small, explaining what they are doing during this COVID-19 pandemic.
I would like to personally inform you what is happening at Meadowbrook.
- We are still open. As of today, Monday, March 16, 2020 we are still accepting bookings and seeing clients.
- Licensed and governed by the State of Ohio Medical Board, we are following the situation closely and will keep you informed if anything changes as far as your appointment.
- We are following all sanitary recommendations when it comes to sanitizing and disinfecting. We wash our hands, arms and elbows before and after every client, provide every client with freshly laundered sheets and face rest covers; disinfect face rest pads, commonly touched spaces, bottles, pumps, hot/cold stones, and towel cabinets. Most of what the CDC recommends is already common practice at Meadowbrook.
- We have stepped up our disinfecting routines to include not only our suite, but the doorknobs, lightswitches in the halls, as well as restroom faucet handles, paper towel dispensers, etc.
- We pledge, that should Jen or myself become ill, we will cancel our appointments and stay home. If anyone in our immediate circles contracts the COVID-19 virus, we will treat the situation as if we are also affected and follow protocol in staying home as well.
- If one of us cannot keep your appointment due to illness, we will do our best to accomodate and ask if you would like to see another practitioner instead.
- If you are feeling unwell in ANY way (fever, cough, chills, sneezing, etc) or have traveled recently where you could have contracted this new virus, we ask you to PLEASE RESCHEDULE for a later date. We are NOT charging any cancellation fees. We just ask you to be honest with us, as we will be honest with you.
- If a client presents with symptoms at the time of their appointment, we reserve the right to cancel that visit and reschedule for a later date. (Safety Tip: check your temperature the morning of your appointment, even if you feel well.)
- If you fall into a category where you feel it is unsafe to visit us during this time, we respect your decision and kindly request that you cancel your appointment asap so that we can adjust our schedules accordingly.
- Please keep in mind that we are not in a high-traffic space. At most, we only see 4-8 clients per day and keep our space as sanitary as possible. We would like to continue providing you with the best care possible and value your trust in our small business.
Meadowbrook was built on the foundation of being a place of comfort, peace and healing. That will never change. We will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you posted should our availability change.
If there is anything we can do to help during this stressful time, please feel free to reach out to me personally at email@example.com.
In the meantime, please watch your inbox, our Facebook Page, and now, you can follow us on Twitter! We will be sharing some tips to help you stay calm and things you can do to stay healthy if you are hunkering down for the next few weeks.
To your good health!
Renee Shott, Owner, LMT, Reiki Master-Teacher
Meadowbrook Natural Wellness LLC